Michael J Puchowicz MD is a sports medicine physician currently practicing in Arizona. This website is his open notebook on topics focusing on endurance sports performance, mathematical modelling, and anti-doping.
- Bike Fit
- Climbing Power Estimates
- Power Duration Modelling
- Power Estimate Modelling
- Do Cyclists Cluster into Phenotypes ?
- Part 3: Reference ranges for the FPCA model Golden Cheetah open data
- The small volume blood transfusion study
- Part 2: Functional Principal Component Analysis of the Golden Cheetah Power Duration Data
- Functional PCA of the Golden Cheetah Power Duration Data